functional cookies, diffusion of the web on social networks and record statistical data
Using cookies is possible that the server where the web is, recognize the web browser used by the user in order to make navigation easier, allowing, por ejemplo, access to l @ s user @ s that have previously registered, access areas or services reserved exclusively for ell @ s without having to register each time. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
These files in our case fulfill several tasks:
- The operation of certain services offered, as the online user registration and login required to comment or post articles on our blog.
- The spread of this social networking site for which you must connect to your account on linkedin, facebook, google+, etc.
- The production of statistics related to google performing better planning of the contents of interest in this space.
To use this website, not essential to allow the installation of cookies sent by the server, except the situation you want to interact, such as login or register.
You always have the ability to configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and prevent their installation on your computer. See the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information. Orientation, The following links will help instructions that allow you to decide which cookies you want to work on this site or any, through:
- Configuration browser; por ejemplo:
- Chrome, since http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl = it&answer=95647
- Explorer, since http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, since http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, since http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Other third-party tools, disponibles on line, allowing users to detect cookies on every web site you visit and manage its deactivation (por ejemplo, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq), https://www.comparitech.com/blog/vpn-privacy/free-anti-tracking-browser-extensions/).
If you want you can get more information about what the cookies on this link.
The web site servers can automatically detect the IP address and the domain name used by you. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a file server activity that allows the subsequent processing of data in order to obtain measurements only statistics that reveal the number of page impressions, the number of visits to Web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
Like many other website operators, We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site (“Registration Data”) . This data record can include information such as the Internet Protocol your computer (“IP”) , type of browser, browser version, the pages of our site you visit, the date and time of your visit, time spent on those pages and other statistics that are useful to us when we want to improve your experience as user @ our site and accessibility to the entire network.
The site uses security techniques generally accepted information industry, such as firewalls, procedures for access control and encryption mechanisms, all in order to avoid unauthorized access to data.
The security of your personal information is important to us and while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect, recalls that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, es 100 % insurance.
So we avoid any process that involves the introduction of personal character data with high confidentiality, (Health, ideology, …), we can not guarantee confidentiality if not through a face meeting in consultation.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other external sites, that will be redirected when you click on them. TELL ME has no control over the management of these sites and therefore assumes no responsibility for its content, privacy policies, practices or services offered, although it appreciates your information on any irregularities observed in such management, Because they are spaces we are recommending to our @ s user @ s.