This initiative is intended to last the application of Sociodrama, I based on the theoretical framework created by J.L.Moreno, psychosocial intervention as a tool that facilitates participatory action of citizens in their development, through:
- Working groups open to the community ...
- Career training, from the epistemological principles of the method developed by Moreno…
- The creation of an area of study and community work in Sociodrama…
Director of psychodrama en 1970 in the Moreno Institute, Beacon N.Y. under the direction of Dr. J.L.Moreno y Zerka T. Moreno. Founder and director of the Center Zerka T. Moreno, It invoked for the first time the term sociopsicodrama to integrate the social dimension, personal and cosmic work.
Director of Psychodrama and Sociodrama under the direction of Monica Zuretti.
Director of Psychodrama y Socioddrama. Trainer Sociopsicodrama.
Psychodrama professionals with accredited training course or training, who they want to expand their knowledge and training in sociodrama, for use in
- Community intervention as agents of social change
- educational intervention as agents of training in values and attitudes change
- Intervention in organizations and companies as agents for development and conflict resolution in professional teams and task.
- Técnica responsable: Ana Merás Llibre
- Correo: email@example.com
- Teléfono: 660 444 593
- Formulario de contacto
- Registration form
If you want any other information related to this activity, no dude en dirigirse a nosotr@s a través de cualquiera de los medios que le indicamos.