Director of psychodrama en 1970 in the Moreno Institute, Beacon N.Y. under the direction of Dr. J.L.Moreno y Zerka T. Moreno. Founder and director of the Center Zerka T. Moreno, It invoked for the first time the term sociopsicodrama to integrate the social dimension, personal and cosmic work.
Director of Psychodrama and Sociodrama under the direction of Monica Zuretti.
Director of Psychodrama y Socioddrama. Trainer Sociopsicodrama.
He grew up and trained as a doctor in a sick world devastated by war and as a therapist, he went to the world in hopes of healing him. It passed with this idea the boundaries of several scientific disciplines and social: Medicine, Psychology, sociology, anthropology and philosophy. The therapeutic methodology developed aims to heal Humanity last.
Moreno, said the skit: "The true subject of a skit is the group… the skit is based on the tacit assumption that the group formed by the audience is already organized by the social and cultural roles to some degree shared by all components of a given culture. Thus, is incidental who the individuals ". (Moreno, vol. I, Beacon House).
In psychodrama the attention of the Director and his team focus on the individual and their personal problems. When deployed them to a group, the psychodramatic acts that occur, viewers affect the extent of the similarities between their own context of roles and the proper context of the central subject. Even the so-called: "Cluster approach", en psychodrama, It is at its most intimate sense centered on the individual.
Considering these two definitions is possible to notice the complementary role of both.
After the huge evolution of the concept of group work in recent years, you need to understand the process within a psychodrama or socio-dramatic group as a continuum of individual and group processes that unfold and overlap in a constant spiral of growth. Spiral that allows creative development in all its dimensions. The socio-dramatic work comes from working with various groups.
Within this conception, the group matrix structure expressed in its individual needs while individuals constantly manifest the here and now of the group network. In each act appear the co-unconscious that is the hidden link that keeps the union of a particular group.
All members of this particular matrix within a social context have elements that need to express themselves and that come from the unconscious process caused by the current social situation and mysterious in its development has gathered the group.
You can not read a work group without taking into account the importance of the circumstances surrounding it.
Moreno said the real goal of socio and psychodramatic method is direct intervention in the community, social matrix being the area where he thought it should work. This work is aimed at the harmonious development of social structures, based on creating links that allow the creative development of people and therefore, social groups and institutions. That is to say, from the interconnectedness and contact with other significant life of each person.
It is in this sense that Monica Zuretti invoked for the first time the term sociopsicodrama, to integrate the social dimension, personal and cosmic therapeutic method developed by Moreno. to Zuretti, in this work it is integrated both the particular aspects that differentiate people involved in the group and enriching personal perspective it is derived, as aspects of the social environment in which such persons are embedded, the social component in setting the scene and modifiable by group work and the protagonist. We talk so, rather than something new, a return to the epistemological principles of the method, a return to the look of Moreno. The object of work sociopsicodrama, It is the whole community, serving both the group and individual development and especially, the interaction of the individual with the group.
The work begins on shared aspects of the roles of a group from the different matrices: group, institutional and social. The prospect of each and all of its members is enriched, while it is going deeper into the role proper to each, to return to the social level shared.
Professional specialization that arises from our training program, part of the belief that the theory and practice of the ideas and actions of Moreno is a good cross and curriculum framework for the training of professionals who have sufficient skills to deal with situations of personal change, group and social citizenship and help in building autonomous communities with harmonic vincularidades.
Moreno lived to see his work was translated into more than 20 Languages, psychodrama spread worldwide through schools and training institutes and training and to see a rapprochement between psychoanalysis and psychodrama. (Marineau, 1995). Also to feel at some point that had failed in its attempt to transform the world. Following René Marineau, “if it failed, It was in the same way that every human being fails, to discover its limitations, and this aspect of its history can be the most valuable of his legacy” . It is up to us heirs resume
Thus arises this group
- Sociodramatic create spaces open to the public: SMS, Living newspaper, Thematic workshops ...
- Career training, from the epistemological principles on which Moreno instrumented therapeutic method and within which is defined Sociopsicodrama, as a tool for change in human communities.
- The creation and management of an area of study, research and application of Sociodrama.
These three ideas are integrated into a single project to form a stable group,
- It will meet regularly,
- It will work on the theoretical aspects independently and through various collaborative tools and group work,
- Actively participate in sociopsicodrama groups open to the community and, in groups supervised practice.
a period of one year is estimated to cover the commitment to training through workshops, supervised practice and group work on the theoretical. The competencies will be assessed through performance in the direction of sociopsicodrama and processing of articles / papers / participation in debates, written assignments etc.
The training group will create pockets of community work according to their interests and initiative, managing your organization and development, both practically and theoretically, whose processing will get study material, literature review in accordance with the training program and publication of articles and monographs.
The workshops open to the community will be free to participants. L @ s @ s alumn paid a single enrollment 150 euros in registration and 11 monthly installments 50 euros to meet the costs of training, and ensure stability and continuity. After the year of training,
- L @ s @ s alumn who have completed their assessment may continue to participate in the management and direction of activities as part of the project.
- L @ s @ s that have alumn pending their assessment may continue to participate in the activities planned for the whole community to complete, requiring time, the theoretical work required in the program requirements.
Psychodrama professionals with accredited training they need to supplement their training in sociodrama, for use in
- Community intervention as agents of social change
- educational intervention as agents of training in values and attitudes change
- Intervention in organizations and companies as agents for development and conflict resolution in professional teams and task.
It is the aim of this training transmitting a theoretical and practical model focused on community action, taking the concepts of dramatic action, role theory, sociometry and the various matrices from where they develop and exercise the roles, according to the theoretical framework started by Jacob Levy Moreno.
- Development and training role SocioPsicodramatista, as a working tool in coordinating groups, orientation or social promotion, labor or education and training roles.
- Application of sociopsicodrámatico method for working with roles, interdisciplinary links and community networks.
- It is expected that students @ l @ s s sociodramáticas acquire the skills needed for
- The detection of development needs: knowing analyze the demands and needs of people, groups or organizations in different contexts, evaluating them and intervening.
- Coordinating groups, in targeting or community and social promotion, labor or education and training roles and developing links
- It is expected that l @ s @ s incorporren alumn conceptual and technical contributions of the working method developed by Moreno from its epistemological principles, adapting to the characteristics and needs of the environment, the task or context, to generate processes of change and community care.
|contact hours||non-contact hours|
The training plan Zerka Moreno Center is organized around the five steps defined in the configuration process of a role described by Moreno and following his method and training program: Search Differentiated Role; Role Delineation; Role Assumption; Creative Development Role; A Quest for Personal Style.
Having reached the group to which the program addresses the objectives of training in psychodrama, both as it regards procedures as assimilation of theoretical concepts, This course is located on the second cycle of such programming, oriented specialization, study and research in Psicosociodrama.
It is therefore thought to be completed in a year of regular work and continued, with an hourly charge 400 hours which, at least 30 % will be face. Completed training, l @ s @ s will acreditad alumn @ s with the Diploma of Director of the Center Sociopsicodrama Zerka Moreno.
The work will regularly during the academic year, monthly workshops and practical basis for a total of 120 hours corresponding to the load of contact hours. parallel, l @ s @ s conduct alumn development of the theoretical content of the program. For that, those responsible for the various program areas, facilitate l @ s s Students, the literature and material support necessary.
Preferably classroom training activity will focus on monitoring the work done by forming groups psychodramatists, both as regards the working direction within the workshop as, to address external groups on which they are operating.
Depending on the formation and interests of students @ l @ s s in different fields of application of sociodrama, They develop their work in one of the following areas: pedagogy, social intervention, organization and company.
It will be proposed in the work, coordination and meeting with professionals from other centers in the implementation of joint work and exchange of experiences, participation in conferences and initiatives intervention, projects, publishing articles, etc.
1. Sociometría. (140 hours)
- Structuring of relational relations.
- The social fabric. Roles and complexity. Relation to the group process and its evolution.
- Sociometría, sociométrica measurement: Social networks sociometric. Evolution. Sociogramas.
- sociométrica reading groups and communities.
- Its use in individual diagnosis and structuring of groups…
- Integration and repair therapeutic process as individual and social
- Evaluation of the specific contract construction, either in the institutional context, Community or social.
- Determining the specific diagnosis. Establishing individual solving strategies and group conflicts (drug addiction, domestic violence, school, labor, social, prostitution, etc.)
- specializations. Applications method in children, family, learning, prevention.
- Sociometry its value as a technique for the analysis of groups and communities. Development of the dynamic link and group
2. Sociodrama. (140 hours)
- Using Sociopsicodrama, at Community level: Sociodrama. Its value as a tool for diagnosis and resolution of conflicts in the social matrix.
- The groups, the community and social.
- Structuring the session in different areas: Community and social
- Evaluation and Construction of the specific contract in relation to community or social context.
- Delineation of matrices and their interrelation.
- specifically operating in the Community atom and socio-cultural group.
- Incorporation of specific games, the daily living, spontaneous theater and mutual. specific warm from contract. Delimitation of the conflicting scene and sociopsicodramático role in conflict.
- Catharsis of individual integration, group and sociocultural
- Evolution of group process.
- Establishing solving strategies individual and group conflicts and strategies aimed at preventing possible individual pathologies and social. (drug addiction, domestic violence, school and social, prostitution, etc.)
3. Supervision (40 hours)
|AREAS OF DEVELOPMENT||WORKLOAD|
sociodrama experience, technical and theoretical processing
|Monitoring and Implementation of Technical Sociodramáticas|
- Compliance program hours.
- Delivery of Thesis and work and participation throughout the program.
- and continued on the evaluation process and pace that requires each student @
accredited training psychodrama or justification studying estarla. Other courses and training activities shall interview.
Registration Procedures: Request through the admission form, accompanied by curriculum vitae and accredited training in psychodrama. Personal interview and tuition  .
accreditation: They will be credited all hours and activities developed. The official accreditation as Director @ of Sociopsicodrama by Centro Zerka Moreno, It will be granted according to the requirements of this program training program.
Classroom training: 10 workshops sociodrama four hours, to be held on a monthly basis, from September to June. extraordinary workshops taking place in this period with Monica Zuretti and Enrique Stola.La attendance at these workshops is understood within the training group, so its cost will already considered and included in payments.
no classroom training: It includes the development of the theoretical content of the program, according to program content and credit hours assessed for personal work required by l @ s @ s alumn. L @ s @ s who wish alumn official accreditation of the course, must complete this part. The evaluation of this work, It will be made through written works and monographs.
Assistance: attendance at seminars is essential for the computation of hours of training and normal development of the group process and program. Specific cases, where the absence is justified or whether another contract made, if necessary consult with the coordinator.
- For tuition: 150 euros
- 11 annual fees 50 euros, 50 monthly euros to enter the first week of the month