MÓNICA ZURETTI zubiria
The training includes throughout its development, stipulated in three years or levels, participation in four types of training and an evaluation mode in each.
- Experiential mode: configured as a meeting place for exploration, knowledge, learning experience and Psychodrama. The meetings are weekly or monthly frequency with a charge time between 8 Y 12 hours.
- experiential modality applied: are special workshops and other activities in other schools, centers or associations. Indispensable, to complement and diversify the look in terms of the scope, implications and applications of psychodrama.
- Theoretical distance mode: It is a space to complement and support from the theoretical life experiences. For each topic content, a specialist teacher in the subject and additional bibliography required.
- Mode virtual integration: It is a virtual space in real time, exchange of experiences where students find different venues with conducting teachers responsible for overseeing scenes and opportunity to clarify doubts.
Evaluation: it constitutes participation in each module in the different experiences as assistant and delivery of the work designated in each level to complement the training.
Is the aim of this training convey a practical theoretical model focused on community action, taking the concepts of dramatic action, role theory, sociometry and the various matrices from where they develop and exercise the roles, according to the theoretical framework started by Jacob Levy Moreno.
• Development and training role Psychodramatist, as a working tool in coordinating groups, orientation or social promotion, labor or education and training roles.
• Application of sociopsicodrámatico method for working with roles, interdisciplinary links and community networks.
The different orientations depend on prior training and scope of each of the participants.
1. It is expected that students @ l @ s s acquire the necessary skills to
- Detection of needs: knowing analyze the demands and needs of people, groups or organizations in different contexts, evaluating them and intervening.
- Coordinating groups, in targeting or community and social promotion, labor or education and training roles and developing links
2. It is expected that students @ l @ s s acquire professional skills and personal and professional development are predominant self-reflection, critical evaluation, the acceptation, integration and elaboration of criticism of their performance.
3. It is expected that students @ l @ s s acquire the ability to incorporate conceptual contributions and analytical techniques from other disciplines analysis and can adapt to the environment, the task or context, face new tasks and responsibilities, and change processes and community care.
Accreditation as Assistant I.
It must fulfill a total of 400 hours 16 ECT, to obtain this accreditation, of which 50% will be face: 200 contact hours in workshops and videoconferences and 200 non-contact, dedicated by the / the students @ to work on the theoretical contents.
Accreditation as Director / Assistant @.
It must fulfill a total of 800 hours 32 ECT, to obtain this accreditation, of which 30% will be face: 400 the previous level and that have already been detailed and 400 distributed 40 contact hours in workshops and videoconferences and 380 Non-contact dedicated by the / the students @ to work on the theoretical contents.
Accreditation as Director of Psychodrama and Sociodrama. Director Sociopsicodrama.
It must fulfill a total of 1600 hours 64 ECT, to obtain this accreditation of which 15% will be face. That is to say 800 the previous level and that have already been detailed and 800 distributed 200 contact hours of supervised practice and 600 Non-contact dedicated by the / the students @ to work on the theoretical content and the development of a paper on a topic of interest.
All times practical work done in psychodrama centers and sociodrama Zerka T. Moreno will be equally accredited and recognized in the corresponding certificates.
- DIRECCIÓN OF Psychodrama, SOCIODRAMA And SOCIOPSICODRAMA
- FUNDAMENTALS AND THEORY SOCIOPSICODRAMA
- SOCIOMETRÍA. SOCIAL TUDOR: COMPLEXITY AND ROLES . GROUP DYNAMICS AND LINKING.
- EXPERTISE IN SOCIOPSICODRAMA. SPECIAL ALICACIONES
- MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT OF TECHNICAL SOCIOPSICODRAMÁTICAS
1 º YEAR – Materials and credit hours:
Psychodrama Sociodrama address and Sociopsicodrama: Check for each center
practical workshops sociopsicodrama, the duration and frequency specified in the specific programs of each center. technical / theoretical processing with l @ s teachers and principal reference center, by video conference.
Fundamentals and theory Sociopsicodrama. 280 hours
For the development of the theoretical contents l @ s @ s alumn must perform the activities under each topic (See agenda in following section). For that, they will have the documentation : bibliographic references, documents produced by l @ s teachers, articles, videos, and other resources available on the platform, for monitoring and consultation l @ s teachers responsible.
2 º YEAR – Materials and credit hours:
The second year of this training is designed to perform 120 contact hours and 280 theoretical hours, thus the / the students @ completed in two years of training, the Accreditation Director / Assistant @.
Psychodrama Sociodrama address and Sociopsicodrama: Check for each center
sociopsicodrama practical workshops whose duration and frequency specified in the specific programs of each center, oriented training l @ s @ s alumn direction under the observation and supervision of l @ s teachers. technical / theoretical processing with l @ s teachers and principal reference center, by video conference.
Sociometría. Social network: complexity and roles. Group Dynamics and Link: 140 hours
Sociopsicodrama: 140 hours
For the development of the theoretical contents of both materials, students @ s must perform the activities under each topic. For that, they will have the documentation : bibliographic references, documents produced by l @ s teachers, articles, videos, and other resources available on the platform, for monitoring and consultation l @ s teachers responsible.
3 º YEAR – Materials and credit hours:
Technical supervision and implementation of psychodrama: 200 hours
Monitoring and analysis of the practice of sociopsicodrama made by l @ s @ s alumn in clinical settings, educational and community. Matter-face character.
Specializations in Psychodrama: 600 hours
These materials corresponds to the specialization that will make the students @ in the area of clinical, education or social work and guide the topic of the essay or dissertation to be performed to complete their training.
Based on the methodology and theory psychodrama role of Jacob Levi Moreno, training will be held following the five defined stages in the process of setting up a role:
- Search Differentiated Role.
- Role Delineation.
- Role Assumption.
- Creative Development Role.
- A Quest for Personal Style.
The time required to complete this training, It is related to the pace and needs of groups and individuals that comprise them.
Rather we discuss goals and different levels of personal and professional training for the exercise of the functions and powers of role.
The training plan is organized around the five stages described and marked in the two moments:
Basic training in Psicosociodrama.
This cycle is completed by assuming the role of Director Psychodramatist. It supposed to have reached the training goals of the third stage of development of a role, both as it regards procedures as assimilation of theoretical concepts.
It is scheduled to be completed in three years of regular work and continued, corresponding to 800 practical hours.
During this first period the students will perform the functions of the role of Director under the supervision of a teacher center, practices to be carried out with groups managed by the School.
The work will regularly during the academic year, in practical / theoretical monthly workshops 8 hours and three intensive annual seminars that will add a 50 hours of practical work and theoretical processing sessions, added to course work.
improvement, study and research in psicosociodrama and other theories and intervention techniques and coordination group.
This cycle corresponds to the last two phases of development of the role: creative development of the role and the personal style of the director in his practice.
Preferably the training activity will focus on monitoring the work done by forming groups psychodramatists, both as regards the work of management and coordination of groups that are performing, as in what it refers to the work of study and research in psicosociodrama. Also it will be time to complete and integrate other theories and intervention techniques.
The scheduled time to complete this second training cycle corresponds to the remaining hours until 1600 hours.
Depending on the formation and interests of the groups that are structured, the organization of work will be done to make to the achievement of the objectives planned for this cycle.
It will be proposed within this cycle, coordination and meeting with professionals from other centers in the implementation of joint work and exchange of experiences, participation in conferences and initiatives intervention, projects, etc.
- Compliance with hours of theory and practice
- Delivery of Thesis and work required throughout the program.
- Degree in Philosophy, Psychology, Health Sciences, human Sciences, social Sciences.
- Other Studies will be contemplated in interview.
- Request through the admission form
- Resume and interview
Through this web application or email: Argentina Spain Italy
See its reference center: Argentina Spain Italy
Talleres psychodrama, to be developed in different formats in Italy, Spain and Argentina. In Madrid the workshops are held on a monthly basis, in Argentina on a weekly basis and in Italy in two intensive modules annually.
Development of the theoretical content within our platform online, which will be held:
- The analysis and processing of experiential sessions through video conferences and forums.
- structured discussions and exercises proposed by the teachers on the theoretical and practical course content.
- It will bring the literature and material support.
- Tutoring and Monitoring.
See the specific program for each center or dirigíjase them directly to inquire about any topic related courses, training activities, seminars, etc.